Terms and Conditions
The terms "Agent 20.com," "us," “our,” or "we" refer to Agent 20, Inc., an Alabama corporation, and the term “our website” refers to www.Agent20.com. The term "customer" or "you" refers to the person utilizing our website to find hotels that can meet specific group travel needs.You may not use our website unless you are of legal age to enter into binding contracts; and you acknowledge that each hotel making an offer for your business may have a minimum age requirement, which you must meet in order to complete your reservation with the hotel. By using our website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Use of the Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website to create a marketplace for obtaining the best rates for your group travel accommodations.You acknowledge and agree that our service is designed to allow hotels to compete for your business. Each hotel that participates in the market place you create is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of all information it provides and is bound by theterms of the offer it makes, should you choose to accept the offer. We do not verify this information, nor do we make any warranties about the accuracy of any information provided by the hotels through our website. We do not make any assurance of quality or service you receive from the hotel that you choose through our website; and our website does not constitute, and should not be regarded as, an endorsement of any particular hotel or a recommendation to you. We strictly provide a service to you and the hotels that desire your business.
2. Marketplace. In order to create a marketplace on our website, you will first need to complete a user profile which includes information about you. Once completed you may open one or more marketplaces indicating your hotel needs, including the dates of travel, the number and type of rooms needed, requested perks, and the desired hotel segment. The customer also chooses the time period in which hotels are able to make offers through the marketplace. There is no cost to you to create a marketplace or any limit on the number of marketplaces you create, and you may have more than one marketplace open at any given time. You are not required to accept any offers made by hotels within your marketplace, and you may terminate a marketplace at any time prior to selection of the hotel, without penalty.
3. Reservations. Once you have created a marketplace, we will collect offers from hotels that meet the criteria you have established. While the marketplace is open, we will provide you with a listing of the top three offers, which list will be updated periodically to reflect better offers that are currently available. The room rate, perks and cut-off date offered by a hotel are firm and must be honored by the hotel, so long as the hotel’s offer is among the top three offers available to you. You may lock in an offer at any time, or choose from one of the final three offers displayed at the close of the marketplace (as established by you). Your choice must be made within 24 hours of the time in which the marketplace closed; otherwise, the marketplace will be removed from the system and the hotels are no longer bound to their offers.Thereafter, you must open a new marketplace for the accommodations you seek. Once you accept an offer presented through our website, we will notify the winning hotel and reconfirm the terms it had offered and you selected. The hotel will create a room block reflecting the number of rooms, room types, perks and the cut-off date stated in the offer, and provide a booking link and/or a group code to be used when making reservations. All persons traveling with your group are responsible for booking their own reservation with the selected hotel no later than 6:00 p.m. (in the time zone in which the hotel is located) on the cut-off date.After this time, the hotel does not have to honor the rate and perks offered through the marketplace you created on our website. Once a reservation is booked and guaranteed with a credit card, the hotel guest is subject to the hotel’s policies with regard to check-in/check-out times. You may cancel a reservation without any cost to you up to 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel all or any part of your reservation after that time, you must pay the hotel a cancelation fee equal to no more than the room rate, as booked, for one night. There is no minimum booking requirement and the customer has no financial obligation for rooms that were held in the block but not converted to reservations, nor for reservations that were made and later cancelled; provided however, that the number of complimentary rooms offered as a perk is subject to the actual rooms occupied and will be pro-rated, accordingly.The Hotel may ask you to sign a sales contract containing the terms and conditions provided in the offer that was accepted through our website, as well as additional services that will be included with the rooms reserved through our website. In the event of any conflict with the terms of a sales contract provided by the Hotel and the terms of the offer you accepted through our website or the terms and conditions for use of our website, the terms of the offer you accepted and the terms and conditions for use of our website shall govern.
4. Our Role. Our website is designed to create a marketplace where hotels are able to compete for group travel business. We simply connect those seeking to book reservations with hotels that are willing and able to provide accommodations (and various perks) to the travelers. We are not involved in the actual sale of the room to the guest, who must book their own reservation with the hotel. We have no control over the accuracy of the listings provided by the hotel, the conditions of the rooms or the quality of services provided by the hotel. As such, youmust resolve any dispute you may have regarding your reservation or stay with the hotel, and you release us from any claims, demands and damages arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
5. Privacy. We view protection of the information you provide to us while using our website as very important. By using our website, you consent to the transmittal of your name, email address and other personal information to the hotel you selected through the marketplace you created using our website. We also require each hotel that makes an offer for your business to protect the privacy of your personal information.
7. Copyright. All content included on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos and software, is protected to the full extent of U.S. and international copyright laws. All software, content, and the compilation of components of our website are the property of Agent20 and may only be used as permitted on our website. All other uses, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on our website is strictly prohibited.If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice that includes the following information. Please note that we will not process your complaint if it is not properly filled out or is incomplete. Any misrepresentations in your notice regarding whether content or activity is infringing may expose you to liability for damages.
- a clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed and a clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the Website, such as a link to the infringing material.
- your address, email address and telephone number.
- a statement that you have a "good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement isnot authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- a statement that "the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- a signature by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
8. DISCLAIMER: All content and services provided on our website, and all reservations you book using our website, are provided on an “as is” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, security, title, non-infringement, and accuracy, as well as all warranties that may arise from usage of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance. We make no warranty, and expressly disclaim any obligation, with regard to whether the content on our website is complete, current, accurate or applicable to your circumstances or whether you will obtain favorable results from the use of our website or that the service provided through our website will meet your expectations.
9. Change in Terms. We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at anytime by posting a notice on our website. It is your responsibility to monitor our site for such changes and your continued use following notice of a change of terms will subject you to the terms and conditions in effect at the time of your use. If you object to any of these terms or conditions, or subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with our services, in any way, your only recourse is to terminate use of our website.
10. Governing Law. These terms and conditions and your use of our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Alabama, without giving effect to its conflicts of law provisions. You hereby submit, through use of the site, to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Alabama and of any United States courts located within that jurisdiction for purposes of any and all litigation arising out of the use of our website. You hereby waive any objections to the forum of Alabama for lack of venue, forum non conveniens, or any other jurisdictional ground.
11. Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning your use of our website. You acknowledge that no other party, nor any agent or attorney of another party, has made any promise, representation, or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, and not contained herein, concerning use of our website.